This sun-filled home with a two-story living room has been stunningly updated, including a total kitchen renovation with dramatic quartz countertops, G.E. "Cafe" stainless-steel appliances, gorgeous cabinetry and Whirlpool front-load H.E. washer and dryer. A convenient breakfast bar and spacious dining area flow into the open living room with a wood burning fireplace and gorgeous hardwood floors. Large windows, skylights and a slider to a spacious deck provide tons of natural light. The entry-level Owner's Suite has a vaulted ceiling with three closets. The Owner's bath has been updated with upscale tile, quartz countertop and brushed nickel finishes. The upper level loft/2nd bedroom has skylight, a full bath with closet and an expansive storage area. Recently painted with new carpet in the bedrooms, this home is truly turn-key! Ideally located in an amenity-filled community close to everything! Walk to Grosvenor metro and a quick drive to I-495 and I-270, shopping, dining, theaters!
Condo, Contemporary, 2 Story
Public Water Service
1,292 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price