MULTIPLE OFFERS! SOLD $78K ABOVE LIST in 6 DAYS! Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3 level all-brick end-unit townhouse in sought after Old Georgetown Village ideally located within blocks to Metro, Whole Foods, shops and restaurants! Open and bright floor plan with gleaming hardwood flooring on all 3 levels, recessed lighting and abundant windows. Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, abundant cabinetry and eat-in area with chandelier. Open dining area with chair railing and inviting living room with fireplace is perfect for entertaining! Upper level features spacious primary bedroom with walk-in closet and updated en-suite bath with quartz countertops. 2 additional light and bright bedrooms and hallway bath with quartz countertops. Finished walk-out lower level with 4th bedroom, full bath and rec room with fireplace and access to patio. Enjoy the outdoors with generously sized private patio backing to trees. One car assigned space and plenty of visitor spaces. Quartz countertops 2022. Water heater 2022. Roof 2018. Washer and dryer 2015. HVAC 2012. Windows 2007. Pool and tennis court available for membership. Perfect location minutes to shopping, dining and entertainment including White Flint Plaza, Montgomery Mall, Strathmore Music Hall, downtown Bethesda. Enjoy nearby parks and activities such as Kennedy Shriver Aquatic Center, Josiah Henson Museum and Park. Easy access to major commuter routes: I-270, Rt. 355, Old Georgetown Pike and White Flint Metro.
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,586 sq. ft
Old Georgetown Village
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Pool Mem Avail
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price