Multiple offers received. All offers due by Tuesday 03/03/20 at 3:00pm. Welcome to this absolutely charming Andover model built by Winchester Homes. Conveniently located near major travel routes, shopping, Metro, Starbucks and Trader Joe's, this home should be on your hot list already - so don't forget to save this one! Along with the beauty of its creative design, this home is located on a choice lot tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac. The setting is lovely, with tall trees in the backyard providing privacy, and a spacious deck to relax and spread out on, or to entertain your guests. It's like finding a bit of quiet country peace in the middle of the suburbs! When you enter the foyer from the front double doors, you'll see that it has a ceiling open to the upstairs level, and you'll be welcomed by hardwood floors, brand new carpet throughout, fresh paint everywhere, insulated thermal pane (and double hung) windows, and a toasty warm brick gas fireplace in the family room. The kitchen, with granite countertops and newer appliances, has a separate eat-in area that comfortably fits a table for four. The family room flanks one side of the kitchen, while a formal dining room and living room are on the other side. Upstairs are four nice-size bedrooms, including the master bedroom suite which has a step-up soaking tub/shower in the master bathroom, dual sinks, a vanity/make-up area and a walk-in closet. The basement is half finished with an open recreation room with lots of light. An unfinished part of the basement has a rough-in for a bathroom. This house has had only one owner, a homeowner who has cared for it with loving attention throughout the years. The roof is just 5 years old. Set up a tour of this home, and come see why we believe you'll think it's simply splendiferous!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY
JAMES HUBERT BLAKE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price