Ontario 17 is an architectural gem in the heart of Adams Morgan - a few minutes walk to the 18th Street hustle and bustle or to the lovely Meridian Hill, a short bike ride to Rock Creek Park. This versatile 1 bedroom/1 bathroom unit is located on a quiet side of the building with direct views of the Washington Monument! Unit #517 has the most desirable features in the building - Southern exposure, a balcony, direct line of sight of the Monument, gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances, Elfa storage systems, hardwood floors. 1-car parking space at the building's garage conveys. Secure bike storage is available at the garage as well. The building has a beautiful designer lobby and a roof-top terrace with spectacular view and gas fire-pit for residents to enjoy. Walk score is 98, grocery stores, restaurants and coffee shops, fitness center, pet hospital - all are right there!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story, Art Deco
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
643 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Security, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price