Mid-century modern nestled in the woods just 10 minutes from downtown Frederick. Spectacular open plan complete with conversation pit lined with leather sofas in front of a large fireplace! Many Frank Lloyd Wright inspired features include open mahogony staircase, high ceilings, walls of glass that bring nature indoors; original walnut kitchen cabinets with built-in bar and bar storage, island and table space kitchen with glass wall overlooking patio and deck with views of nature. The first floor master suite makes this home one level living possible and offers a sitting room with large windows, a side porch with railings that match the open staircase, custom built-in storage, walk-in closet, dressing area and spa bath. Up offers open family room landing, 2 additional bedrooms and a bath. The lower walk-out level offers plenty of storage and workshop/studio. Complete with 2 car garage and plenty of driveway parking. A rare intact mid-century modern masterpiece!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Slate, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price