OFFERS, IF ANY, ARE DUE BY MONDAY AT 4 PM. Lovely one-owner 1967 colonial set back from the road on an acre tree-lined lot with open views to the back. With almost 3700 square feet of living space this home is located in a mature neighborhood and features 4 bedroom, 2 full baths and 2 half baths. Walk into the main level with entry foyer, coat closet and half bath, a kitchen with pass thru to the den w/FP and access to a 2-car garage, a spacious living room w/FP and formal dining room with doors to the back yard and patio. The upper level has a primary bedroom with en-suite full bath and two walk-in closets, three additional bedrooms, a hall full bath and linen closet. walk up the stairs to an attic with great storage or room for future expansion. The lower level is home to a large recreation room, half bath, laundry room and utility/storage room. The outdoor spaces include a a welcoming flagstone patio and large flat backyard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,045 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout Stairs, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price