Stunning Colonial in desirable Foxlair Acres neighborhood located on a peaceful 2+ acre lot on cul-de-sac. This spacious floor plan features a main-level large foyer, office/bedroom, half bathroom, and a formal living room that flows into a separate dining room. The open-concept kitchen offers the perfect entertaining space with granite countertops, a large island, a 5-burner gas cooktop with downdraft, and double wall ovens. A cozy breakfast nook off the kitchen connects to a large sunroom with cathedral ceilings that opens to a spacious deck overlooking the expansive backyard. Nestled off the sunroom is the conveniently located laundry room with access to the attached 3-car garage with 8 ft high door clearance. Next to the kitchen, relax in the spectacular family room complete with a gas fireplace and sliding glass doors out to the multi-level deck. The enormous upper level includes the primary bedroom with large ensuite that boasts of new luxury vinyl flooring, 2 walk-in closets, and dual vanities. Three nicely sized bedrooms with ample closet space share a full bathroom. A large 5th bedroom/bonus room consists of built-in shelving, new carpeting, two skylights, and a separate full bathroom, as well as a staircase leading down to the main level. This home offers two staircases to the upper level as well as two staircases to the lower level. One staircase leads from the garage down to the basement for easy access to storage space. Enjoy entertaining on the multi-level deck with an oasis-like backyard. The extensive yard features an Amish-built storage shed and plenty of green space for entertainment and recreation. The unfinished, walk-out basement can be made into additional offices, entertaining space, movie/game room, or craft area. It is waiting for your creative touch! **EXTRAS** Reverse osmosis water system, emergency back-up generator, and laundry chute. **HOME UPDATES** Freshly painted interior; new luxury vinyl tile in kitchen, breakfast room, sunroom, and primary bathroom; new carpeting on staircases, hallways, primary and 5th bedrooms; newly installed sunroom windows; newly sealed driveway.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Well
Aluminum Siding, Asphalt
4,439 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Laundry Chute, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Aluminum, Asphalt
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price