Beautiful Cape Cod sitting on an acre lot with the Master Bedroom on the main level. This open concept home has separate living & dining rooms with hardwood floors on the entire main level. Let the brick fireplace in the family room, which opens to the eat in kitchen, keep you warm and cozy in the cooler weather. The Master Bath has been remodeled with a separate soaking tub & shower. Laundry/mud room is off of the garage and kitchen for possible one level living. Two bedrooms with a full bath are on the second level. The unfinished basement has a walkout to a patio & allows for space to grow or for tons of storage. Even the 2 car garage is extended for more storage. You don't want to miss seeing this home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,086 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Paul E. Stup
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price